Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday: Random Thoughts


It's post it Tuesday yippeee! Here are my pint size thoughts!

Been seeing the doc lately and I am starting to scratch my head, the professional fees are killing me...

My neighbor's grandson is a menace grrr...he pulls the plants in the neighborhood and today he pulled mine and this is the third time already! I'm nearly loosing it!

 A relative of mine was confined in the hospital and I came for a visit just in time for the nurse to give him his NGT feeding. She was very impolite and arrogant and I gave her a piece of my mind.



Geez...what have I been doing lately? Yes I have been shopping online ...and  as usual I bought a lot.


I have a recurring tonsilitis since November...ooouucchh! 

My dog Louise is learning basic commands at an amazing pace :)! I'm one happy pet owner except for the poop and pee thingy which I am working on....


That's all folks. Sorry this is late was very busy didn't have time to catch my breath!
- The Single Sassy Chick


To join Post It Tuesday please click the icon above.

1 comment:

  1. New follower from Post it note Tuesday stopping by to say hi! You can visit me at http://thingamajigetc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete