Monday, April 12, 2010

NYX Megashine Lip Gloss Review

NYX Megashine lip gloss is one of my favorite gloss brand. It is quality and affordability rolled into one great product! I love the light and smooth feel and compared to other lip gloss products I have tried NYX Megashine lip gloss does not feel too sticky or too heavy on the lips. I'd give this 5 lippies out of 5 lippie score. It is richly pigmented and has a sweet light fragrance that is not intoxicating. Overall I love the quality of this product and it's super affordable price at $5 only! I say it's definitely a steal! NYX lip glosses are designed to be worn alone or with lipstick, either way it will sexify your lips! Grab an NYX lip gloss and try it for your self to test the quality and avail of the great savings you can get. I have put aside my expensive glosses and use NYX  from the day I discovered it. Now, I am a huge fan!




Company Information:

  • Established in 1999 in Los Angeles, California by Toni Ko.
  • Though a new comer in the cosmetic business the company is one of the fastest growing cosmetic company in the United States.
  • NYX is named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night.
  • NYX is known for its quality but ultra low priced cosmetic products.

No comments:

Post a Comment