Wednesday, May 11, 2011

How To Fake A Fart!





Farting in public places is considered by the society as gross, embarrassing and impolite. If you are a lady it's double the embarrassment when you get caught farting in a public place. So, what do you do? Do you run? Do you hide? Do you pretend that it was not you or would you admit it? If you farted in front of your date how would you handle it? Let's have some fun, tell me what would you do!





Here's a funny fart poem I read :

Noses are red, faces are blue,
You stunk up the can, with the fart that you blew.
The roses are dead, the warnings are true,
That god awful stench, must have come outta you.
Roses are red, Violets are blue
I'm sure it's been said, that your farts are not few






And what would I do if farted in public?

1. I'll be like Shaggy singing "it wasn't me!".
2. I'll mimic a fart sound just to fake it!
3. I'll step aside and ask " did anybody fart?" and pretend that I was annoyed.
So, how about you?










No comments:

Post a Comment